im biulding my own smartphone comapny i want it to be big like apple and android cus i have lots of blueprints

POZEIDON

Prominent
Apr 22, 2017

I have been dreaming also of making my own cellphone by my own choice of of specs. I have this belief that one day soon cellphone is going to be like computers where you get to build by your own choice of specs. I think you can buy the parts from different suppliers install them properly then upload the OS. I also believe that suppliers would entertain you aslong you will have a proposal that once you make it work you will have to buy bulk from them. Then you need investors for your own brand company then have it market and you would probably the next tycon of the cellphone industry.

minecraftaiden9

Prominent
Sep 11, 2017
First off you need to understand the difference between the hardware and software. Apple is a company while android is a software. If your just building the hardware you will probably just run android on your phone, but if your making custom software too you will need years of experience with programming.

Secondly you need a pull. You need people who are willing to buy your product so you dont have a crash from no sales.

Third you need manufacturing so you can produce the phones that are ordered. This will be very hard as you will have to buy the motherboard, camera, case, acceleromitor, gyroscope, cpu, battery, etc. from a manufacturer and that wont be cheep.

Finally you need something revolutionary. This coinsides with the third reason but you need to be able to offer something everyone else doesn't so you can compete. Wether this be the best bang for your buck, most powerful, slimmest, 3d screen, etc. doesnt matter. You just need something that can differentiate yourself from the others. So you stand out and make people want to buy from you and no one else.

I dont mean to kill your dream and by all means go for it, but I simply dont think you will be as big as Apple, Samsung, lg, etc. since they were able to start much earlier in the game and have vast amounts of money.

DontTakeMyDrugs

Commendable
Jan 24, 2017

You would actually need someone to buy your stock or get investors.