i have lost my phone Huawei p 7 and i dont have imei number how do i find my imei number.i dont have even mobile box .i have o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
You can't find a phone with an IMEI number anyway. Locating a phone, when lost or stolen, would require that you had an app or other software on the phone that can locate it. If not, then there is no way you yourself can do so.

You can 'try' contacting your service provider/carrier and see if they can help narrow down a location, there is no guaranty they can. They can, however, cut the service to the device for you. So no one runs up your bills.

You may also want to access any accounts you had connected to your phone and change the passwords, etc., to prevent access.
You can't find a phone with an IMEI number anyway. Locating a phone, when lost or stolen, would require that you had an app or other software on the phone that can locate it. If not, then there is no way you yourself can do so.

You can 'try' contacting your service provider/carrier and see if they can help narrow down a location, there is no guaranty they can. They can, however, cut the service to the device for you. So no one runs up your bills.

You may also want to access any accounts you had connected to your phone and change the passwords, etc., to prevent access.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.