Internal memory damaged and is now unavailable

As_2__

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017
one day when i restart My phone(HUAWEI ASCEND G630-U10) its shows some unusual behaviour....
its showing "internal memory damged and is now unavailable
choose any options to fix the issue:
1.restart the phone
2.factory reset"
when i choose the option 1 nothing happens but when i choose the option 2 the phone reboots and comes to this screen again. plzz help me to solve this issue...{IS THIS A HARDWARE COMPLAINT}

Solution
It may well actually be a virus, malware or even a bad app. So before assuming it is damaged components, try turning off the phone and then starting it in "Safe Mode" and see if it starts up. If it does, you will need to find and remove the virus, malware, app, etc., that is on the device.

If it won't start up, even then, You may want to see if the phone is still under warranty, and if it is, contact he manufacturer about a repair/replacement.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode...
It may well actually be a virus, malware or even a bad app. So before assuming it is damaged components, try turning off the phone and then starting it in "Safe Mode" and see if it starts up. If it does, you will need to find and remove the virus, malware, app, etc., that is on the device.

If it won't start up, even then, You may want to see if the phone is still under warranty, and if it is, contact he manufacturer about a repair/replacement.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution