What if my phone, ( it's a droid ultra ), doesn't have a USB connection, can't I transfer with Bluetooth or wifi ?

Freeneasy

Prominent
Feb 14, 2017
Trying to transfer video download off my cell to 64 gig , 2 in 1, tablet to free up cell storage. Droid, ( crazy ?), doesn't have expanded SD storage.

Solution
All phones have a connection. It is where the charger goes. As long as you have a cord that can connect into that port, and has a USB on the other end, you are good. Now transferring to a tablet is a tad more complicated. Since the two devices really don't connect that way. You have a few options.

The most complicated is trying to connect the two devices to each other and moving the data. While that might seem to be the simplest, due to their not being set up to connect, it is actually more complicated to go that route.

You can also connect the phone to a computer, move all the info (photos, music, videos, etc., just not apps, can't copy them over) to a folder on the computer, and then copy them from the computer over to the tablet...
All phones have a connection. It is where the charger goes. As long as you have a cord that can connect into that port, and has a USB on the other end, you are good. Now transferring to a tablet is a tad more complicated. Since the two devices really don't connect that way. You have a few options.

The most complicated is trying to connect the two devices to each other and moving the data. While that might seem to be the simplest, due to their not being set up to connect, it is actually more complicated to go that route.

You can also connect the phone to a computer, move all the info (photos, music, videos, etc., just not apps, can't copy them over) to a folder on the computer, and then copy them from the computer over to the tablet. In both cases you would connect the device (phone or tablet) via USB connection to the computer.

You could try the same using WiFi or Bluetooth, but that would take a lot more setting up.

You can also upload the photos, music, videos, etc., to a cloud account, and then download them to the tablet. This could be done quite easily over WiFi. It would also allow for placing a copy on other devices, like a computer, or even leaving them in the cloud account so that you have the files, should the device be stolen or damaged.

Solution