Home. Screen Camera Icon

ynysderw

Commendable
Oct 14, 2016
I have a Neocore E1A tablet that has a camera icon on the start up screen at the bottom left of the display.I am always accidentally touching this icon and it records the screen display. Can I move the Icon or delete it

Solution
Well the 'start up' screen would be a loading screen (like where the logos show when things load) and I doubt the icon is there.

However, if it is on the screen where say you have to choose what you want to do to get to the main screen (aka swipe to start/lock screen) then you may have some options.

First go into "Settings" and then tap (depending on your Android version) either "Security " and then tap "Enable Widgets" or, in some versions, you will just go from "Settings" to "Lock Screen".

If you have the tap "Enable Widgets" version, you should then be taken to a screen with either the Widgets showing or a plus sign. Here you can add/remove/exchange what shows on the screen, however you cannot change the location on the screen...

ynysderw

Commendable
Oct 14, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ynysderw : "Home. Screen Camera Icon"

I have a Neocore E1A tablet that has a camera icon on the start up screen at the bottom left of the display.I am always accidentally touching this icon and it records the screen display. Can I move the Icon or delete it

Well the 'start up' screen would be a loading screen (like where the logos show when things load) and I doubt the icon is there.

However, if it is on the screen where say you have to choose what you want to do to get to the main screen (aka swipe to start/lock screen) then you may have some options.

First go into "Settings" and then tap (depending on your Android version) either "Security " and then tap "Enable Widgets" or, in some versions, you will just go from "Settings" to "Lock Screen".

If you have the tap "Enable Widgets" version, you should then be taken to a screen with either the Widgets showing or a plus sign. Here you can add/remove/exchange what shows on the screen, however you cannot change the location on the screen. They always go in the same, usually 4, places.

If you have the tap "Lock Screen" version, You can either uncheck the "Enable Widgets" on its next screen or tap the "Swipe Settings" option. The former will turn off all widgets. The latter will give you a few choices. If you tap the "Current Layout" you can then change what items are accessible. Or you can tap one of the bottom options... allowing for having anything from the "Start" only, 1 app, 2 apps 3 apps or the original 4.

Solution