How to transfer files from galaxy note 5 to lg

Rachel_43

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
I just bought an lg phone n all my pictures are on my galaxy... is there an app like smartswitch to allow the transfer?

Solution
The fastest and simplest way to move personal files (not including apps) like music, photos, videos, etc., is to connect the old phone to a computer, via USB cord. Move all the files you want to keep over to a folder on the computer. Then switch to the new phone and connect it via USB to the computer. You can then copy all the files over to the new device. It would be extremely slow to do it phone to phone using an app. This way is fast and you can then also leave a copy of the files on the computer as a back up. Backups are always good advice.

You can also save your contacts to a file and then copy that file to the computer, and then copy it over to the new phone.

Apps are another story. Those you would have to redownload directly...
The fastest and simplest way to move personal files (not including apps) like music, photos, videos, etc., is to connect the old phone to a computer, via USB cord. Move all the files you want to keep over to a folder on the computer. Then switch to the new phone and connect it via USB to the computer. You can then copy all the files over to the new device. It would be extremely slow to do it phone to phone using an app. This way is fast and you can then also leave a copy of the files on the computer as a back up. Backups are always good advice.

You can also save your contacts to a file and then copy that file to the computer, and then copy it over to the new phone.

Apps are another story. Those you would have to redownload directly to the new device.

Solution