Lost my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne1960

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017
My zte was stolen now have cool pad how do I get My number s and photos off old phone they were under Google

Solution
If you had them uploaded to Google, then you should find them in your account. However, if you did not regularly upload them, or have the phone synced and regularly update it so that the info was sent to your Google account, it is all gone. No way to get it back.

You can, however check your prior bills, either physical ones or check your account online through the service provider/carrier to look at your call history and text history. It won't give you details like names, etc., but you will find all numbers you have called and texted, or gotten calls and texts from, in that list. Nothing else you can do.

Things like this are exactly why I have a copy of all the photos, music, videos, contacts, etc., also on my computer and a hard copy...
If you had them uploaded to Google, then you should find them in your account. However, if you did not regularly upload them, or have the phone synced and regularly update it so that the info was sent to your Google account, it is all gone. No way to get it back.

You can, however check your prior bills, either physical ones or check your account online through the service provider/carrier to look at your call history and text history. It won't give you details like names, etc., but you will find all numbers you have called and texted, or gotten calls and texts from, in that list. Nothing else you can do.

Things like this are exactly why I have a copy of all the photos, music, videos, contacts, etc., also on my computer and a hard copy of all contacts as well. :) Plus I never put anything private on my phone. To darn risky.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.