What are the best mobile Apps?

GHolnyuk

Honorable
May 4, 2016
Hi all, I am a new J3 owner, and want opinions or suggestions for the best apps.

I have installed several system, antivirus, antitheft apps, CCleaner, McAfee, Malwarebytes.
All 3 I use on my PC and have worked great to clean it from viruses and trojans or whatever.
I also have CM Security and Android assistant and Device Manager.

I have used Avast, 360, Esset, DFNDR, and several others all good but decided not to keep them.

PS: just hated Android pay, and see no point in it as I use credit cards. Oh, and bank apps, what's the point? You might lose your phone, and whamo your bank accounts are swiped.

Solution
I would recommend you to keep either one of the anit-virus applications on your phone. Since, the more apps you have on your phone for a single purpose the slower it gets with a lot of Lagging. I used clean master it worked good but slowed down my device even with one app.

sarahgad

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017
I would recommend you to keep either one of the anit-virus applications on your phone. Since, the more apps you have on your phone for a single purpose the slower it gets with a lot of Lagging. I used clean master it worked good but slowed down my device even with one app.

Solution