Sim slot and sd card locked

If this is a brand new phone, you shouldn't be trying to take it apart. If the SIM you got isn't working, any you have service with them, you should have the service provider/carrier give you a new one.

If that doesn't resolve the problem, then it may well be a problem with the phone itself. In this case, since it is new, you should return the phone to where you bought it and have them give you one without problems. New devices shouldn't have any.

Torring

Estimable
Aug 11, 2015

Inserting the SIM and SD card, I blocked the slot.

I am thinking that is where your problem may be. That phone doesn't have a space for a SD card. It actually has room for 2 SIM cards. http://www.pdevice.com/product/oukitel-u20-plus-specs

So if you inserted an SD card, that is most likely the problem. It may have gotten stuck.

In regard to just opening the slot normally, it should just need something small, just not sharp. So don't use say a pin. However the end of a paper clip would work nicely.

Torring

Estimable
Aug 11, 2015

On the internet I read that has the memory expandable with sd card, does not have dual sim. It would take something very small.