My RCA Voyager tablet goes to the logo screen and automatically restarts how do I fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoey_1

Commendable
Jan 26, 2017
My tablet goes to the logo screen when powering on but won't go past that and it keeps automatically restarting but won't go past the logo screen I have tried holding down the power button and the volume up button but it won't pull up the recovery screen so how can I fix it

Solution
Well, you don't want to do that "Hard Reset" just yet. As it will erase everything on the tablet. First try and see if the device will start up in "Safe Mode". If it will, then you have something (virus, malware, bad app, etc.,) on it that needs to be removed/cleaned up. Once that is done you can then restart the tablet to get out of "Safe Mode".

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet. (Let the battery drain down if it won't turn off by pressing the button. Then plug it in to charge, but do not turn it back on, yet.)

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds...
Well, you don't want to do that "Hard Reset" just yet. As it will erase everything on the tablet. First try and see if the device will start up in "Safe Mode". If it will, then you have something (virus, malware, bad app, etc.,) on it that needs to be removed/cleaned up. Once that is done you can then restart the tablet to get out of "Safe Mode".

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet. (Let the battery drain down if it won't turn off by pressing the button. Then plug it in to charge, but do not turn it back on, yet.)

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.