I dropped my phone in water and biught a new phone, but my newest. photos were not synced to my new phone. How can I retriev

Gaby24

Commendable
Jan 24, 2017
What is a " thread "? I am not computer savvy.... I rely in my " smart phone" and people like you with knowledge to technology. ...and hopefully trustworthy.

Solution
If the photos were saved on the internal memory and not on the cloud or on your SD card, and that phone is dead, no way to get the photos back.

If there were on a SD card, and that card is still OK after the water dunk, just move that card to the new phone.

aldan

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2013
you can try putting the phone in a bowl of rice for 3or 4 days.this will leach the moisture from the phone.hopefully you didnt try turning the phone on after it being submerged as this lowers your chances for success.after you have left it in the rice (uncooked that is)you can try turning it on to see if you can get your photos.as well you could contact the people you got your phone from to see if they can transfer your data from your old phone to the new one.

Gaby24

Commendable
Jan 24, 2017

If the photos were saved on the internal memory and not on the cloud or on your SD card, and that phone is dead, no way to get the photos back.

If there were on a SD card, and that card is still OK after the water dunk, just move that card to the new phone.

Solution