No caller ID (reveal)

JaymanHD

Estimable
Jun 16, 2015
Hello, I have received a call that has the "no caller id" tag, so probably used *67 and I want to find out who it is. I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate calls like this. Whoever it was, left a voice mail (8 seconds long) with two breaths. It didn't sound like a hate message, yet it didn't sound exactly like how I would interpret "a prank". It most likely is a prank though and I want to make him come out from behind his cyber mask. Can anyone help me?

PS: I don't think this is a matter for the police because it is most likely a prank call. If it included such speech, I would have been on the phone already.

Thanks for whoever replies to this thread!

JaymanHD

Estimable
Jun 16, 2015

Can you tell me what my provider will be able to do? I don't think they can just give the name and number right off the bat without contacting the authorities to get a warrant for identification.

vrumor

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
What do you expect anyone here being able to do for you? If your provider cannot or will not provide that for you, neither can anyone here. Most likely this post will be locked or removed by a mod.

JaymanHD

Estimable
Jun 16, 2015

Alright, I wasn't asking for anything illegal (Clearly) I was just asking advice for the next step. I know better than to flat out asking stuff like that on the forum, and I know full well what the consequences are. So... to sum up my question " What should I do to find out who is calling me" and then a later addition... "What can my carrier do about it" This must really be illegal! :/ I asked for a response because I simply don't know what to do.