Videos Crash PC

trauz98

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
Hey Guys

I got a Problem with Windows 10. When I watch a Video on Youtube (Either Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Firefox), The entire Screen (even with full Screen) gets weird for 1 Frame. It either gets black, White, green or there are coloured striped of Pixels. This happens about every 2-5 minutes. Sometimes my whole PC crashes - this Looks like this: I get a blackscreen, the Audio Plays for a second longer and then the Audio is not present any more (on headphones, when I use my Speakers, there is a constant humming). This started to happen more often in the past few days. It happened that the Screen recovered from the blackscreen, but after that the Cursor was too big, the pc froze and there were little coloured Frames in small circles. Every driver is updated, as well as the Bios and Windows itself. The Windows Event log Shows nothing as well as the reliability Monitor. I build the PC myself in 2016.

System: Sapphire R9 390
I5-6600K
BeQuiet Power Supply and Cpu Cooler
MSI Z70 PRO Gaming Carbon Motherboard
500 GB SSD

I would highly appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you
trauz98

trauz98

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
I did not try it yet but i think that would not make sense since this does only occur when watching Youtube (which literally needs no power at all)!

rgd1101

Don't

It a desktop, if you connect your monitor to the gpu, it will use the gpu, if you connect to the iGPU, it will only use the iGPU