Solved! Way to receive Business Calls/Texts only from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri?

packerblitz

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017
Hi, I run a small business and receive calls and texts from customers at all hours. I'm not able to do anything with their calls and texts until I'm in the office during normal business hours. Is there a way I can get a different phone number for personal use (friends and family) that would receive calls/texts 24/7 and my current phone number would only receive calls/texts during business hours? Not sure if Google voice can do what I'm looking for? I have an iPhone 5c on US Cellular.

I looked at adding a phone to my cell phone plan but I'm looking for a cheaper/free option than that if one exists. Any help is appreciated!

Solution
Best bet is to get a second phone on your plan and use that for personal calls ... and the other for business.

That way you can turn the business fone off each nite at 5pm and enjoy the other half of your life.

Work / Life BALANCE !!

:)
Best bet is to get a second phone on your plan and use that for personal calls ... and the other for business.

That way you can turn the business fone off each nite at 5pm and enjoy the other half of your life.

Work / Life BALANCE !!

:)

Solution