Battery ballooning up

David_573

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
The battery on my trio stealth puffed up like a balloon to four times its normal size also in the process blew the back off breaking all the case latches, when I call trio techs they said that was normal? To get going again it will need a new battery and case, where can I get the case?

Solution
The person that is a 'so called' tech who said that the battery ballooning up is 'normal' is very wrong. I mean yes it can happen, but that doesn't 'normally' happen.

If the tablet is still under warranty then they (the manufacturer) should be replacing the battery and body not you. Or they can just replace the whole device. So if it is still under warranty, I would call again.
The person that is a 'so called' tech who said that the battery ballooning up is 'normal' is very wrong. I mean yes it can happen, but that doesn't 'normally' happen.

If the tablet is still under warranty then they (the manufacturer) should be replacing the battery and body not you. Or they can just replace the whole device. So if it is still under warranty, I would call again.

Solution