why cant be opened

Solution
Without knowing what kind of device you are trying to do this on, and which 'my world' you are referring to (as there is more than one app by that name) I can only give you more generalized information.

You might first try restarting your tablet. This often fixes many such problems.

If that doesn't work you can try going into the "Settings", then "Apps". Located the "All Apps" list and then find that app in the list. Tap it to open and then tap "Clear Cache" and then restart the tablet. NOTE: That will clear any data that particular app has put on your tablet, so make sure there is nothing you would need before doing this.

If none of this works, or applies, then you may want to contact the manufacturer of the app.
Without knowing what kind of device you are trying to do this on, and which 'my world' you are referring to (as there is more than one app by that name) I can only give you more generalized information.

You might first try restarting your tablet. This often fixes many such problems.

If that doesn't work you can try going into the "Settings", then "Apps". Located the "All Apps" list and then find that app in the list. Tap it to open and then tap "Clear Cache" and then restart the tablet. NOTE: That will clear any data that particular app has put on your tablet, so make sure there is nothing you would need before doing this.

If none of this works, or applies, then you may want to contact the manufacturer of the app.

Solution