set default location for my apps to lg esacpe 3

elsmiley

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
sd app dont show (move app) on my lg escape 3..it shows in my sd card app but wont let me move it..it dont show to move..is there a set up in the phone to change in order to move apps on my sd card app?

Solution
Well that phone should be running Android "Marshmallow", which you would need to be able to run apps from a SD card. However it is possible that the manufacturer has restricted that option on that phone. It happens, often, especially with newer phones. I am including the instructions on how to set up the SD card correctly. If the phone doesn't allow you to do this, then it has been restricted on that phone.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then...
Well that phone should be running Android "Marshmallow", which you would need to be able to run apps from a SD card. However it is possible that the manufacturer has restricted that option on that phone. It happens, often, especially with newer phones. I am including the instructions on how to set up the SD card correctly. If the phone doesn't allow you to do this, then it has been restricted on that phone.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your phone.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the phone, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution