My ZTE Blade V6 won't charge!!

Natwood

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
My ZTE Blade V6 wont charge!! I have had this mobile since the 20th aug 2016 and I use it a lot for Whats app but not much more than that, but lately in december ive started using skype with it and it seems it used more battery than what it got, so my mobile stoped charging, its not the plug because ive tried with all my families and friends chargers, it did work the od day but today (2nd jan 2017) its officially off and it wont charge, some times it will say its charging but its loosing battery!!! What should I do? I want to change the battery myself but i cant open the back of my phone! Please some help :( Thanks.

Solution
If it is 'charging' but your battery is still draining, well you probably have something on the device that is draining way more battery power than it should be, and that issue would need to be resolved. Also, you may well need a new battery. They do go.

Now that is a pretty new device, and should still be under warranty. If this is the case, then you may want to contact the manufacturer about any repair or replacements.
If it is 'charging' but your battery is still draining, well you probably have something on the device that is draining way more battery power than it should be, and that issue would need to be resolved. Also, you may well need a new battery. They do go.

Now that is a pretty new device, and should still be under warranty. If this is the case, then you may want to contact the manufacturer about any repair or replacements.

Solution