Please can you give me my all photos of gallery which is accidentally deleted from gallery of memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prity_

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
Please can you give me my all photos of gallery which is accidently delete from my gallery of memory card

Solution
No one here would be able to give you the photos. Once they are deleted they are gone. There is the possibility, if you had the phone synced to a Google account, and updated that info regularly, that the data may be in the account. I would check there. If not, then you can 'try' the following, but there is no guaranty any of it will work to get your files back.

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free...
No one here would be able to give you the photos. Once they are deleted they are gone. There is the possibility, if you had the phone synced to a Google account, and updated that info regularly, that the data may be in the account. I would check there. If not, then you can 'try' the following, but there is no guaranty any of it will work to get your files back.

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Solution

Sophie Evan

Commendable
Jan 13, 2017
Yes, unfortunately, deleted photos can't be turned back. My husband had this problem and we were really sorry for those photos (there were photos with our little son), such memories are invaluable... Since then we have a rule to back up all necessary information to a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.