Rca Cambio Tablet won charge

maaaaae_

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016
My rca cambio tablet wont charge but its on. and it was at 30 % and then I put it on the charger and now its at 20%.how can I fix it? lso put it on 5 different chargers and 5 different ports and blocks

Solution
Well, if you have tried other chargers and it isn't working then either there is something on the tablet that is seriously using power and causing the drain (even when plugged in) or the battery is going.

To test if it is something on the device, try turning it completely off and then plug it in to charge. Does it charge? If yes, then there is something on the tablet. You would need to then find what is on it draining it so much. An app, malware, virus, etc. You may then want to try turning it off again, and restarting it in "Safe Mode". It should also charge just fine in "Safe Mode" if it is something on the device, which would not be able to run from "Safe Mode".

If none of that helps, and it still won't charge when turned off or...
Well, if you have tried other chargers and it isn't working then either there is something on the tablet that is seriously using power and causing the drain (even when plugged in) or the battery is going.

To test if it is something on the device, try turning it completely off and then plug it in to charge. Does it charge? If yes, then there is something on the tablet. You would need to then find what is on it draining it so much. An app, malware, virus, etc. You may then want to try turning it off again, and restarting it in "Safe Mode". It should also charge just fine in "Safe Mode" if it is something on the device, which would not be able to run from "Safe Mode".

If none of that helps, and it still won't charge when turned off or in "Safe Mode", then you are probably going to need a new battery.

NOTE: If the device is still under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer about any repair/replacement.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution