Lenovo A10 Tab2

Solution

Contact Lenovo support, maybe a screen issue, it should be new enough to be in warranty I would think.
What app opens? Confused here, if you see the app open, you must have a display to see that the app opened. Start at the beginning, what exactly is going on, when did it start, what happened before it started, what app opens with no display, just one or all of them? Exactly what do you mean by no display, the app is running but has a blank windows inside where something should be or is the whole tablet display black?

Tabletbroke

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016

Tabletbroke

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016
OK, last thing I did was looking at cars on auto trader, shut it down for the night. I powered up the tablet next night, black screen. i can hear the startup music, screen is black. After a few moments in can tap the screen anywhere and hear an app start up, screen is still black. Powered it off, tried hard restart, screen still black. Tried this several times and once got some Chinese speaking thing running. Everytime it starts up I can hear the music but screen still stays black. Last thing I did was disconnect the battery, but all stayed the same.

Contact Lenovo support, maybe a screen issue, it should be new enough to be in warranty I would think.

Solution