help my adroid tablet won't turn on

lngb1977

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016
My android tablet turned off while i was using it and still had a good charge. Now it doesn't want to turn on. Its been charging for two days and when i can get it to boot up it starts in android mode but immediately shuts back down. I tried power and volume and i can't get to the battery. Any ideas?????? My daughter got it for Christmas and used it for maybe 20 mins. PLEASE HELP! !!!

Solution
Well it could be the tablet, or it could be something that got installed after you got it that is causing problems. Try loading the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will completely turn on. If it does, then there is something that got installed on the tablet that is the problem. Remove whatever was added and it should work fine (then just reboot to get out of "Safe Mode"). If that doesn't fix it, then I would contact the place you bought it from and get them to replace it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until...
Well it could be the tablet, or it could be something that got installed after you got it that is causing problems. Try loading the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will completely turn on. If it does, then there is something that got installed on the tablet that is the problem. Remove whatever was added and it should work fine (then just reboot to get out of "Safe Mode"). If that doesn't fix it, then I would contact the place you bought it from and get them to replace it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution