I have a Vodafone tab 10..

Kayla_10

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
I have a Vodafone tab 10.. It died and now it won't charge or start up..... Its not even showing the red battery icon to show that it is charging.. Please help!

Solution
Sounds to me like you will need either a new cord or a new battery. Try using a cord from a different device (as long as it works for it) to see if it will charge then. If it will, you are good. If not, then you may need to replace the battery

And contrary to what they say, you can replace a battery in a tablet. :) It just isn't so easy or simple in some of them.

If the device is still under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer before doing anything and voiding that warranty.

If it is no longer under warranty, then you are free to do the work yourself (if you feel comfortable doing it) or take it to a local tech/repair shop.
Sounds to me like you will need either a new cord or a new battery. Try using a cord from a different device (as long as it works for it) to see if it will charge then. If it will, you are good. If not, then you may need to replace the battery

And contrary to what they say, you can replace a battery in a tablet. :) It just isn't so easy or simple in some of them.

If the device is still under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer before doing anything and voiding that warranty.

If it is no longer under warranty, then you are free to do the work yourself (if you feel comfortable doing it) or take it to a local tech/repair shop.

Solution