When I got my new ZTE phone I tried to get my phone numbers that I had saved in my old phone transferred it didn't transfer my

Richard_195

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
Trying to get information on how to transfer numbers from my old LG phone that malfunctioned to my new ZTE from fishing to have been lost in the transition you know how to do this please let me know thank you

Solution
If the old LG has any functionality at all, put the SIM card back in it and open Contacts. Right click the heading and one of the options should be "Export" and another option will be "To SIM card".

Once that process completes, put the SIM back into the new ZTE and reverse that process, preferably leaving the originals on the SIM as a back up copy.
If the old LG has any functionality at all, put the SIM card back in it and open Contacts. Right click the heading and one of the options should be "Export" and another option will be "To SIM card".

Once that process completes, put the SIM back into the new ZTE and reverse that process, preferably leaving the originals on the SIM as a back up copy.

Solution