my screen on my galaxy s3 stays black it doesnt respond whenever i tap on it but the buttons on the bottom light up, how can i

MaryJane_2

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
whenever i turn on my phone the screen stays black but the buttons on the bottom & the light on the top (message light) will light up, the volume buttons work all the buttons work, but my screen stays black & doesnt respond. how can i fix it?

Solution
It could be due to the displays connectors being loose, or the they could be completely disconnected. It could also be that the screen is gone and needs replacing.

NOTE: If the phone is still under warranty I would contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement, as if you were to open it up to work on it, or take it to someone to do the work, you could void that warranty.
It could be due to the displays connectors being loose, or the they could be completely disconnected. It could also be that the screen is gone and needs replacing.

NOTE: If the phone is still under warranty I would contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement, as if you were to open it up to work on it, or take it to someone to do the work, you could void that warranty.

Solution