My head phones in my htc static and skips song and i need an elastic band to help it kinda work

Kat_6_

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
Okay it started when I got headphone piece stuck in my HTC One but I got it out, but I need a rubber band to help it Kinda work my headphone at least hear music but it really annoys me when I have a rubber band on my phone so any answers that will help plz tell me, and no matter it's not the headphones

Solution
It sounds like you damaged the jack and the only way to fix it would be to replace it.

If you feel confident doing the work yourself, you can find the part online I am sure. If not, you can try taking it to a local tech or repair shop.

NOTE: If the device is still under warranty, you should try contacting the manufacturer first to see if they can repair or replace it.
It sounds like you damaged the jack and the only way to fix it would be to replace it.

If you feel confident doing the work yourself, you can find the part online I am sure. If not, you can try taking it to a local tech or repair shop.

NOTE: If the device is still under warranty, you should try contacting the manufacturer first to see if they can repair or replace it.

Solution