I really need help for my tablet!

Robo_Disco59

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016
I turned off my tablet a few days ago and now it just won't turn on! It still plays my notification noise Everytime I get a new notification,but it will not turn on and it doesn't show the charge screen.

Solution
Then it is on if it is playing the notification noises. It just isn't showing your screen. So the problem is the screen isn't working/turning on. Not the tablet.

Well, was the tablet opened up recently? If so, the connections to the display could have been jarred/knocked loose. You would need to check them if that is the case. If it wasn't opened, then it could still be that (if the tablet was dropped, knocked around, etc.) or the display could have just died. It happens.

If the tablet it under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer about a repair/replacement. If not under warranty, then you have the choice of trying to do the replacement yourself, or taking it to a local tech/repair shop that can do the replacement for you.
Then it is on if it is playing the notification noises. It just isn't showing your screen. So the problem is the screen isn't working/turning on. Not the tablet.

Well, was the tablet opened up recently? If so, the connections to the display could have been jarred/knocked loose. You would need to check them if that is the case. If it wasn't opened, then it could still be that (if the tablet was dropped, knocked around, etc.) or the display could have just died. It happens.

If the tablet it under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer about a repair/replacement. If not under warranty, then you have the choice of trying to do the replacement yourself, or taking it to a local tech/repair shop that can do the replacement for you.

Solution