BEST App to delete duplicate files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
The quickest way, and best way, isn't actually an app.

It is to hook up the phone to a computer via USB cord and move all the videos, music, photos, etc., over to a folder you made for them on the computer. Then you can organize them however you like. This will make deleting duplicates way simpler. Then when you have them all in the name/folder order you want, copy it all back over to the device.

I say 'move' to the computer, because you are wanting to have no duplicates, etc., on the phone. However, I say 'copy' back to the phone, so you can leave a copy of files on the computer, just in case the phone is lost, stolen, damaged, things get accidentally deleted, etc.
The quickest way, and best way, isn't actually an app.

It is to hook up the phone to a computer via USB cord and move all the videos, music, photos, etc., over to a folder you made for them on the computer. Then you can organize them however you like. This will make deleting duplicates way simpler. Then when you have them all in the name/folder order you want, copy it all back over to the device.

I say 'move' to the computer, because you are wanting to have no duplicates, etc., on the phone. However, I say 'copy' back to the phone, so you can leave a copy of files on the computer, just in case the phone is lost, stolen, damaged, things get accidentally deleted, etc.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.