Tablet dont turn on / charging

touch_424

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
had the same problem with my RCT6773W22B. I've repeated this attempt to turn it on it just flashes on the battery logo with

OK I am assuming you mean it won't turn on but is charging? Or are you saying it won't turn on and won't charge?

First... either way.. if the device is under warranty still, I would contact the manufacturer before doing anything to it. Don't want to void the warranty. This includes the info I am going to put here.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

A. Test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

B.
1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

C. Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

And yes, I do know that batteries can be a real pain to remove in tablets. However if it needs to be replaced/removed and isn't under warranty, it may be necessary. There are many videos online about how to do it.

touch_424

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016

touch_424

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
warranty was already expired. I tried it all u mention. the battery blinks for how many times after that the battery charge will appear but no show how many percent the battery life. then it will disappear ... then and it blinks.

TRENDING THREADS