Asus memo pad 7

red_emperor_sevarog

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
My asus memo pad 7 has stopped charging. I've replaced the battery. It can still turn on and stuff but its at 29% battery so I turned it off. I can still use it, connect to blue tooth, and play games but it won't charge. And yes I've tried the cord to my phone which charges my phone just fine. I've also tried every cord in my house but it won't charge. Please help.

Solution
The other cords you are using may not work correctly with the tablet. Especially if they are a different brand, or aftermarket. If you can borrow a cord that is for an Asus device and try that, it would be the best option. If it then works, you know you need to purchase an OEM cord.

If it doesn't work, the jack itself may be damaged, or the connection from the jack to the battery. In either case, it would need the parts would need repairing/replacing. If the tablet is still under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer.
The other cords you are using may not work correctly with the tablet. Especially if they are a different brand, or aftermarket. If you can borrow a cord that is for an Asus device and try that, it would be the best option. If it then works, you know you need to purchase an OEM cord.

If it doesn't work, the jack itself may be damaged, or the connection from the jack to the battery. In either case, it would need the parts would need repairing/replacing. If the tablet is still under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer.

Solution