How do I savery my pics from my Samsung Galaxy 4 to my sd card

Solution
Well it is going to depend on the app you are using. The camera app that comes with the phone may/may not offer the option of saving to the SD card in the camera apps settings. Not the general phone settings. Most do allow for that. However you would not be able to move the pictures you already have on the phone over that way.

There are ways to move them one at a time from the phone to the card, or you can just connect the phone to a computer, via USB cord, move all of it over to a new folder on the computer then copy it back to the SD card, still via USB cord. This also allows you to save a copy on the computer, which is always a wise thing. Phones die, get stolen, etc. So having a copy of photos, music, videos, contacts, etc., off...
Well it is going to depend on the app you are using. The camera app that comes with the phone may/may not offer the option of saving to the SD card in the camera apps settings. Not the general phone settings. Most do allow for that. However you would not be able to move the pictures you already have on the phone over that way.

There are ways to move them one at a time from the phone to the card, or you can just connect the phone to a computer, via USB cord, move all of it over to a new folder on the computer then copy it back to the SD card, still via USB cord. This also allows you to save a copy on the computer, which is always a wise thing. Phones die, get stolen, etc. So having a copy of photos, music, videos, contacts, etc., off the phone/card is always a good idea.

Solution