Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
At about 1:00 pm I was informed
that Verizon tower updated my voice
mails.i have an Android. ,plan straight
talk,i don't use Verizon.why did they
update the phone calls & erase all my voice msgs.plz help no

Solution
If they erased the voice mails no one can do anything about it but them. You would need to contact them about it.

And it is them who has the towers, not straight talk. They just rent, so to speak, access to Verizon's towers. Most minor companies pay for access to the towers of the big 3 carriers/service providers. Verizon, Sprint and AT&T. Some of them are also owned by the bigger companies. This is why your message came from a different company.

The odd thing is, towers don't hold voicemail info. So either you misheard the message, or they gave incorrect info. You need to contact your carrier about it.
If they erased the voice mails no one can do anything about it but them. You would need to contact them about it.

And it is them who has the towers, not straight talk. They just rent, so to speak, access to Verizon's towers. Most minor companies pay for access to the towers of the big 3 carriers/service providers. Verizon, Sprint and AT&T. Some of them are also owned by the bigger companies. This is why your message came from a different company.

The odd thing is, towers don't hold voicemail info. So either you misheard the message, or they gave incorrect info. You need to contact your carrier about it.

Solution