How to set sd card as default storage on my LG-Escape 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvia_9

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
My LG-Escape 2 is out of internal storage and I can't figure out how to switch to my SD card as default storage....please help

Solution
It seems it didn't have more than 2.3GB of space when it left the factory.

You can't tell an Android Lollipop system to use the SdCard as default but you could move some personal files from the internal storage - photographs and music, etc. - to the card using your File Manager.
It seems it didn't have more than 2.3GB of space when it left the factory.

You can't tell an Android Lollipop system to use the SdCard as default but you could move some personal files from the internal storage - photographs and music, etc. - to the card using your File Manager.

Solution

JamesTUTU1983

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
I HAVE NASPTER & I HEART RADIO AND WANT TO HAVE EVERYTHING GO ON TO THE S D CARD, THAT WAY I CAN LISTEN TO MUSIC ANY TIME AND ANY WHERE. PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. THANK YOU

gameovertime1

Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
Unfortunately, LG apparently has disabled the option to move Apps to the SD Card. I've been tweeting LG USA Mobile for the last week and received no response. LG G4, G5, V10, V20 have 32GB internal storage (perhaps also the G3), these are the only suitable options if you have a volume of Apps. Any other model is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.