What phone do is chose?

btomi96

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016
Hello here.
I want to buy a phone, but i dont really want to buy something thats start lagging, starts slowing down after a few months/1 year after buying.
My budget for a phone is ~350$.
I want a phone which performance is good, it wont slow down(that much) after some time. I cant really chose.I saw a lot of phones that have good specs, but i dont know what will be after a few months.
I dont care if its android, or IOS, or something else. I just want a proper phone. I dont wanna buy a gaming like phone. I just want to run smooth some applications if i want to search for something or looking for something on internet.
I hope u guys can help me.
Thanks, and sorry for my english fails.

Solution
Most phones themselves don't slow down on their own over time. It is all the junk that gets added to them that can slow them down. The only way to prevent that is to not load down the phone with tons of stuff. Also, if you use the browser a lot, and you don't clear out your history and cache, that will drain the phones resources and space as well. Some apps save large amounts of data on the phone which also causes this problem. Also, people tend to go to another screen but not really 'close' an app when they are done using it at that time, which again drains resources. I have a phone that is currently 3 years old a runs just as fast as it did then. Why? Because I don't leave tons running and I clean it off all the time, just like I do...
Most phones themselves don't slow down on their own over time. It is all the junk that gets added to them that can slow them down. The only way to prevent that is to not load down the phone with tons of stuff. Also, if you use the browser a lot, and you don't clear out your history and cache, that will drain the phones resources and space as well. Some apps save large amounts of data on the phone which also causes this problem. Also, people tend to go to another screen but not really 'close' an app when they are done using it at that time, which again drains resources. I have a phone that is currently 3 years old a runs just as fast as it did then. Why? Because I don't leave tons running and I clean it off all the time, just like I do with the computer. If you can do that, any phone will work for you just fine.

Solution