How do I delete apps on my ZTE phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
It they came as part of the phone, they may not be something you can delete. I know, it is seriously frustrating.

You can try and see I you can set them to "Disabled". You would need to go into "Settings" then Apps" and finally "All Apps". Locate the Apps you wish to turn off/disable and tap to open. There should be a button on the next screen to both "Force Stop" and also "Disable". While this won't remove them off the device, it will make them no longer using resources, seeking to update, etc.

The only other way I know of involves rooting the phone and personally I am not a fan of it. It is something that would definitely void any warranty you have on the device, but it can also damage the device. Should you still wish to look into...
It they came as part of the phone, they may not be something you can delete. I know, it is seriously frustrating.

You can try and see I you can set them to "Disabled". You would need to go into "Settings" then Apps" and finally "All Apps". Locate the Apps you wish to turn off/disable and tap to open. There should be a button on the next screen to both "Force Stop" and also "Disable". While this won't remove them off the device, it will make them no longer using resources, seeking to update, etc.

The only other way I know of involves rooting the phone and personally I am not a fan of it. It is something that would definitely void any warranty you have on the device, but it can also damage the device. Should you still wish to look into it, I would suggest posting in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.