how do I transfer my photos to my sd card? I have a Alcatel one touch feirce XL 5.1.1

Solution
Well, there are a few ways.

1. You can go in your "Settings" for your "Camera" app and see if it allows saving to card.

2. You can check your "Gallery" app and change the default storage to the SD card (if it allows for it).

3. If the prior two don't allow for that change, then you may need to get apps that do allow for saving to the SD card.

4. If the "Gallery" and "Camera" apps will let you save new ones to the card but not move old ones, then you can connect the phone to a computer via USB cord, move the files over to a folder on the computer and then copy them back over to the SD card. I say move to the computer but only copy to the SD card, because then you can keep a copy of all on the computer just in case the phone dies...
Well, there are a few ways.

1. You can go in your "Settings" for your "Camera" app and see if it allows saving to card.

2. You can check your "Gallery" app and change the default storage to the SD card (if it allows for it).

3. If the prior two don't allow for that change, then you may need to get apps that do allow for saving to the SD card.

4. If the "Gallery" and "Camera" apps will let you save new ones to the card but not move old ones, then you can connect the phone to a computer via USB cord, move the files over to a folder on the computer and then copy them back over to the SD card. I say move to the computer but only copy to the SD card, because then you can keep a copy of all on the computer just in case the phone dies, gets stolen, etc. You might want to do the copies onto a computer no matter which option you choose and also do that with any music, videos, etc.

Solution