Please help.Yuphoria Stuck on Cynogen Logo!! need internal data pls.[Video added]

81Vaibhav

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
Please help!! Today I have seen my phone then it was not showing any sim card,both sim was showing empty. so i rebooted(biggest mistake) and it is now stuck on Cynogen Logo . I have waited about half hour to let the phone on .But my bad. It is not switching on . tried by removing battery,etc same problem. It shows cynogen logo like something is flashing on that logo continuously.
I don't want to lose my data.There are lots of pics and valuable data in phone memory.

Give me solution by which i will not lose internal storage app data and pics
.It will cost me more than the phone price if i lose my data. I have some important documents stored on Simple notepad app. I don't have backup of that app. my phone is Yuphoria.
(snapdragon 410 chip).

I have made video of my issue. please watch it and give solution...

see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhHuko5o_74&feature=youtu.be only 10 seconds video

also i have connected my phone to my notebook via usb cable when it was on cynogen logo screen, but nothing happened. Is there any way to access files on internal storage from pc/laptop in switch off condition.?

Solution
If that is the case, you may not be able to access things without a "Hard Reset", which wipes data. You could try restarting in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. Can't hurt, and it won't wipe anything. However, if the cause is something on the device (app, etc.) it may let you get past it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

81Vaibhav

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011

Yes bro All things are tried. I think my internal storage got corrupted.

If that is the case, you may not be able to access things without a "Hard Reset", which wipes data. You could try restarting in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. Can't hurt, and it won't wipe anything. However, if the cause is something on the device (app, etc.) it may let you get past it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution