Tablet not turning on

Yanna_

Commendable
Nov 18, 2016
I bought a Bright-Tab 9" android tablet and fresh out of the box as soon as I got home, I tried to turn it on and it didn't turn on so, I plugged it up using the charger that came with it and let it charge for a little but even when I tried to turn it on, it still wouldn't turn on. I've looked everywhere online for advice and the call center for the company isn't available and I have to wait 48 hrs minimum for an email response and I really need help with this.

Solution
If you just bought this device and it isn't even working at all, contact the place of purchase so they can either send you a working version, or give you the money back so you can purchase an actual working device. :)

Yanna_

Commendable
Nov 18, 2016

I was reading the provided booklet and it says to contact the manufacturer first before doing anything but, they're closed on the weekends (which I find to be terrible) so, I'll probably just take it back to the store, get my money back and purchase a different one because when I look on the internet for any advice on this specific tablet, I can't find anything about it which means it's either a brand new company or nobody has ever bought the tablet before.