How do I find out my phone number on my Verizon Samsung phone

Solution
The phone number should be in the phone itself, in the "Settings" under "About Phone".

Also, in many cases, when you dial your voicemail, it dials your own number. The number can be found on your bill. Usually it is the account number, with maybe a few numbers added, or it is just listed on the bill. Which you can also access and find online.

Lastly, you can contact your service provider/carrier and ask them, or you can ask anyone who has ever called you at that number. :)

There are a few other ways to get it too (call yourself on a different phone, etc.,) but the above are the simpler ways.
The phone number should be in the phone itself, in the "Settings" under "About Phone".

Also, in many cases, when you dial your voicemail, it dials your own number. The number can be found on your bill. Usually it is the account number, with maybe a few numbers added, or it is just listed on the bill. Which you can also access and find online.

Lastly, you can contact your service provider/carrier and ask them, or you can ask anyone who has ever called you at that number. :)

There are a few other ways to get it too (call yourself on a different phone, etc.,) but the above are the simpler ways.

Solution