How can i get find my phone numbers on my gmail account if my ph is lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber_26

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
I lost my samsung galaxy 7 & i dont have any way to ct anyone how do i retreive my contact off my gmail account

Solution
Well the account is not specific to the phone. You can access it from any computer or phone, as long as you have the account id and password.

That said, the data will only be on the account if you had the account synced to the phone and updated it often. If not, the data that was on the physical phone, will not be on the google account.

Which, to be honest, you should access sooner rather than later, as it is completely possible that if you had the account actively open when the phone was swiped, that the other party could have already accessed, and possibly locked you out of, or even deleted all the contents of, your google account.
Well the account is not specific to the phone. You can access it from any computer or phone, as long as you have the account id and password.

That said, the data will only be on the account if you had the account synced to the phone and updated it often. If not, the data that was on the physical phone, will not be on the google account.

Which, to be honest, you should access sooner rather than later, as it is completely possible that if you had the account actively open when the phone was swiped, that the other party could have already accessed, and possibly locked you out of, or even deleted all the contents of, your google account.

Solution

The C Man

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015

Hi Lisa, Once you have signed into your Gmail account click on the name Gmail top left and choose Contacts from the drop down menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.