I want to know how to restart external storage app on my galaxy core prime. .because it has a sd card in it but since last fa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan1971

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
A lot of my apps have disabled them sleds since I got this galaxy core prime a year ago...
How would I get all the factory apps back up and running. .
Or is this a ment to happen program on these phones just to get more money from disabled Americans like me who lends on this phone for my medical transportation and can't afford a new phone

Solution

Not sure what you mean here, you got the phone a year ago and just now trying to get your apps working? What apps? Factory apps as in those that came included with the phones? What exactly is not working? Did you contact the service provider? You may need to do a factory reset on the phone, just make sure your contacts and files are saved.

Not sure what you mean here, you got the phone a year ago and just now trying to get your apps working? What apps? Factory apps as in those that came included with the phones? What exactly is not working? Did you contact the service provider? You may need to do a factory reset on the phone, just make sure your contacts and files are saved.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.