Need help with my LG K3 memory need to move apps to external sd

Solution
Well, your phone should be running Android "Marshmallow", which is the version you would need, so the instructions I am including below should show you how to make the change. That said, please note, some manufacturers have removed/restricted this ability on some of their devices, so if yours can't do this/doesn't show the option, then that is probably the reason.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card"...
Well, your phone should be running Android "Marshmallow", which is the version you would need, so the instructions I am including below should show you how to make the change. That said, please note, some manufacturers have removed/restricted this ability on some of their devices, so if yours can't do this/doesn't show the option, then that is probably the reason.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your phone.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the phone, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution