my insignia tablet connects to my wireless but still wont go on the internet

Sherry31

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016
my insignia tablet connects to my wireless internet at home but when i go to chrome to try and get onto the internet to look up stuff it won't go onto the internet a thing pops up saying aw, snap something went wrong while displaying this webpage. I've turned my tablet all the way off, restarted it and it still says the samething.

Solution
Will anything else on the tablet access the internet? Other apps? If so, then it may be a Chrome issue. I would try updating the app and clearing out the Chrome Cache. NOTE: Doing this will remove any pages, etc. Starting your Chrome fresh.

If no other apps can connect either, then I would try clearing out your connection on the tablet, reboot your router/modem, and then when it is fully up again, readd the WiFi info to the tablet.
Will anything else on the tablet access the internet? Other apps? If so, then it may be a Chrome issue. I would try updating the app and clearing out the Chrome Cache. NOTE: Doing this will remove any pages, etc. Starting your Chrome fresh.

If no other apps can connect either, then I would try clearing out your connection on the tablet, reboot your router/modem, and then when it is fully up again, readd the WiFi info to the tablet.

Solution

Sherry31

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016

I got it working in went to the google.play store.Uninstalled chrome and hit update and it installed it back onto the tablet and now it's working