14 Cheap Bluetooth Speakers (Under $40) Ranked From Best to Worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

cachcoco

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2012
I bought a Sylvania SP262 for $20. I didn't realize how good it was until I bought a "Monster" bluetooth speaker for $150 from Kohls. Returned the Monster and bought another Sylvania.

hilobill

Distinguished
May 9, 2009
I highly suggest the Vtin Punker. Not sure about the Royal or Rocker but the Punker is awesome sound (with EQ) and long battery life. Really it shines above the others even at very high volumes.

Feb 15, 2018
Go with the Ootz, got the first generation and it still rocks, holds a charge, and has survived many misty showers. 3yrs and going for a tested portable BT speaker for under $30 is a steal, truly.

Forklite

Estimable
Jun 4, 2015
Totally agree w/ WOLFINSHEEPSKIN,my Oontz Angle 3 gets me SOOO many positive views from majority of folks who can't believe the sound from speaker for under 50 bucks(year ago off ebay for 30 peanuts w/ free shipping)& size-wise;about as small as 12oz can soda(surprising bass that is defo underrated in my book,tyvm Robb.

MrSalty

Estimable
Oct 21, 2015
I would have finished the article if it were all on one page rather than slides!!! Getting your click revenue?

Sep 25, 2018
I bought this JBL GO Speaker: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00TFGWAA8/

The sound quality is excellent, a surprising feature for such a small speaker. The bluetooth connection works great and the pairing with the phone is immediate. The possibility of answering calls directly from the loudspeaker is also excellent. It is composed of a built-in microphone.

I think this is the best Bluetooth speakers under 50$

Status
Not open for further replies.