i have an older windows phone, when i bought it i didnt know the previous owner gued the sim card spot shut, now my phone says

jodimeehan

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016
i have an older windows phone, when i purchased i was not aware the previous owner had glued the sim card space completely shut! im kinda poor, so i cant really get a new phone at this time, it says my phone is full, though i use almost no data, i have deleted apps, pictures, e-mails, txt history, pictures, and anything else i can think of including browser history, how do i clear some space? without losing my phone numbers? any help would be super appreciated:)

Solution
Pass it on to someone who needs fewer Apps and storage than you do. The only other thing I can suggest is an SdCard carrier or perhaps an MP3 player with a micro USB link to plug into the port where your charger goes.

It's a bad idea to have a short cable for a supposedly mobile device but at least you can get some use out of it.. You could move all your data on to the card to free up space for Apps and only connect it when you need to see or add to the stored files.

jodimeehan

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016

thank you for the information and your time, as far as i can tell there is no slot for anything, when i took apart to install the sim card, thats when i noticed they had glued shut, i am not sure about sd card, if i plugged in one of those would that work? i dont know it says my phone is completely full.

jodimeehan

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016

no spot for sd or sim, glued shut, just headphone and charger spots, i got confused for a sec:D

Pass it on to someone who needs fewer Apps and storage than you do. The only other thing I can suggest is an SdCard carrier or perhaps an MP3 player with a micro USB link to plug into the port where your charger goes.

It's a bad idea to have a short cable for a supposedly mobile device but at least you can get some use out of it.. You could move all your data on to the card to free up space for Apps and only connect it when you need to see or add to the stored files.

Solution

jodimeehan

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016

jodimeehan

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016

thanx! i will try that