Sir my memory card is not working in my phone before few are it Was show working but now not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akanksha_1

Commendable
Oct 26, 2016
I put my memory card in my phone
But it can't shown in in phone. No Any data n other file.please tell that what happen in this .

Solution
Well, first I would have to ask, why did you take the memory card out of the phone? In most cases, unless replacing the card or resetting the phone, or the phone got wet, there really isn't a need to remove the card.

If you are removing it to read the data from a different device, like say a computer, then you would do better to leave it in the phone, and connect the phone via USB. If, however, you are removing the SD card to use it in a different device, camera, computer, etc., then it is completely possible that it was reformatted by that device and will not work in your phone due to that change.

Or, your card could be just unusable at this point. That can happen if it is taken in and out of devices over and over. The card slowly...
Well, first I would have to ask, why did you take the memory card out of the phone? In most cases, unless replacing the card or resetting the phone, or the phone got wet, there really isn't a need to remove the card.

If you are removing it to read the data from a different device, like say a computer, then you would do better to leave it in the phone, and connect the phone via USB. If, however, you are removing the SD card to use it in a different device, camera, computer, etc., then it is completely possible that it was reformatted by that device and will not work in your phone due to that change.

Or, your card could be just unusable at this point. That can happen if it is taken in and out of devices over and over. The card slowly gets damaged and can't be read.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.