Update iOS after jailbreak

Fecko1969

Commendable
Oct 25, 2016
I have jailbroken my 1st gen iPad, now I need to know how to update the iOS from 5.1.1 to higher. Can someone please let me know how to do this! Thanks.

Solution
I doubt you can do it.

Jailbreaking is as serious as it sounds in Apple's world and you would need to go there for the upgrade. They would invade your device and find it's been messed with and refuse to let you have any software.

If you want to try it, you might find you get the upgrade but you also get the phone back the way they like it.
I doubt you can do it.

Jailbreaking is as serious as it sounds in Apple's world and you would need to go there for the upgrade. They would invade your device and find it's been messed with and refuse to let you have any software.

If you want to try it, you might find you get the upgrade but you also get the phone back the way they like it.

Solution

Can't, the only link to any type of instructions is for a iOS skin which just makes iOS 5 look like 6.

iPad 1 would also run the newer iOS versions very slowly with clear lag between screens and commands, even if you could upgrade to them.