Looking on ways I can install and run multiple operating systems simultaneously in one laptop

aka wizzard

Commendable
Oct 23, 2016
I have been trying to install and run more than one operating systems in one laptop. Any help how I can do it?

Solution
With windows you get builtin virtual machine on which you can install and run different OS' from within windows itsself. There are also 3rd party software such as vmware, and many others. If you wish to boot from different OS' you will have to use the windows boot manager or install another boot manager, such as GRUB. It is really a bit long to go in detail about all these options here, but if you know which way you want to go (virtual machine or boot manager) you can Google more info about that in particular.

bootcher

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
With windows you get builtin virtual machine on which you can install and run different OS' from within windows itsself. There are also 3rd party software such as vmware, and many others. If you wish to boot from different OS' you will have to use the windows boot manager or install another boot manager, such as GRUB. It is really a bit long to go in detail about all these options here, but if you know which way you want to go (virtual machine or boot manager) you can Google more info about that in particular.

Solution