my rca tablet wont turn on, not even to charge. What do i do?

Toris

Commendable
Oct 20, 2016
i tried to turn it on, reset it, charge it, and nothing so far!!! We tried to look on youtube, but nothing came up that i hadn't done already.... please help.

Solution
Well, your battery could be dead, your charger cord could be damaged, or your charging port could be.

The simplest one to check is the charger cord. Try your cord on another device, and try another cord on yours. If yours works fine on another device, it isn't the problem. If the other devices cord still won't charge yours, but there is no 'wiggle' in the charging port, then I would be looking at the battery needing replacement.

If your tablet is under warranty, then you should contact the manufacturer and they can repair or replace it for you.
Well, your battery could be dead, your charger cord could be damaged, or your charging port could be.

The simplest one to check is the charger cord. Try your cord on another device, and try another cord on yours. If yours works fine on another device, it isn't the problem. If the other devices cord still won't charge yours, but there is no 'wiggle' in the charging port, then I would be looking at the battery needing replacement.

If your tablet is under warranty, then you should contact the manufacturer and they can repair or replace it for you.

Solution