zte wont charge or tun on how do i fix it

Solution
Well if it won't charge at all, then the either the cord or the battery is the problem.

First try using another cord and see if that works. You may also wish to try using your cord on another device. If the cord works on another device, but the different one won't work on yours, then your battery is going to need to be replaced.

If your phone is still under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can either attempt to do the work yourself (it can be done it is just a little complex) or take it to a local tech.
Well if it won't charge at all, then the either the cord or the battery is the problem.

First try using another cord and see if that works. You may also wish to try using your cord on another device. If the cord works on another device, but the different one won't work on yours, then your battery is going to need to be replaced.

If your phone is still under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can either attempt to do the work yourself (it can be done it is just a little complex) or take it to a local tech.

Solution